All of the climbs are indexed on the page.
- Ah, Boulder... Chinook winds make for the warmest day in the past month. Too bad its 30mph sustained winds with gusts to 60!
- 3300 KJs on my ride today... 5th highest of 2011. Not. Too. Shabby.
- .@ it is funny... No matter the climate (Arizona, to North Dakota) riders adjust and seem to ride indoors ~10% of the time.
- Glad to have that out if the way... My first crash since the collarbone and I'm unscathed. Caught a rut on a snowpacked road at ~15 mph.
- Today's route: Boulder to Littleton. Wide range of conditions including knee deep snowdrifts. The bike:
Blog Post Calendar