- Yup. Tonight's training crit was this hard:
- Researching build plans for the new TT bike. Looks like @ chainrings only go up to 55T, But I want to go FAST! (Using 56T now)
- Always interesting to read another's perspective: Another rider's race report from Deer Trail:
- I'll get you next time @!
- Yes! Yes! Yes! Been waiting all season for a ride like today's. Felt like the energizer bunny. Calibrated my PT twice in disbelief.
Blog Post Calendar
Tag Archives: crosswind
Our newly formed break was driving down the eastbound leg of the course. We were working well together to establish our advantage. Our first task was to stay clear of the riders feeling left out in the peloton. Potentially, if … Continue reading
I’ll use the outcome of this race to detail some crosswind strategy beyond “crosswind = attack”. I’ll use the outcome of this race to demonstrate that on an exposed road race course with constant but varying crosswinds, small changes in … Continue reading
I’m always excited to see a race I haven’t done on the calendar, and even more excited when it is a brand new race. It is fun to ‘break in’ a course and see how the race will play out … Continue reading
Road races are expensive. To ensure a hundred miles of road are safe for racers, especially multiple fields of amateur categories, is logistically difficult and costly. For this reason long road races are dying out, or courses are laps of … Continue reading
I will spare you a few details of why, but the start line for the Mead Roubaix looked a bit different than usual. The Boulder Roubaix (this year held in Mead), is usually one of the bigger races of the … Continue reading