- Yup. Tonight's training crit was this hard:
- Researching build plans for the new TT bike. Looks like @ chainrings only go up to 55T, But I want to go FAST! (Using 56T now)
- Always interesting to read another's perspective: Another rider's race report from Deer Trail:
- I'll get you next time @!
- Yes! Yes! Yes! Been waiting all season for a ride like today's. Felt like the energizer bunny. Calibrated my PT twice in disbelief.
Blog Post Calendar
Tag Archives: heart rate
Like many cyclists, I have big plans. Today, however, I am taking a day off instead of my planned workout. I usually plan my workouts about a month in advance and almost always plan more than I can actually handle. … Continue reading
Cyclocross is offically here! The local road racing season is finished with the exception of a fall mid-week TT series. For those of us who know better, it is time to put away the TT bike and get the CX … Continue reading
I received a question on gauging recovery status from heart rate and power. I have almost two years worth of power and heart rate data, so I thought I would detail my experiences. Keep in mind every rider is different, … Continue reading