- Nobody at the Gateway ride today... I hope everyone enjoyed their couch/beer/football/church/whatever.
- Apparently it was windy enough yesterday to blow down a rather large tree in my neighborhood:
- This morning's bike commute should be interesting:
- Standing up all day KILLS my recovery. That what tomorrow is for... Need to be lazy and make up for lost time.
- .@ so funny. I did 3.5 hours myself and only saw a rider from Fly-V (Taylor Shelden?)
Blog Post Calendar
Tag Archives: norcross SL
I got my bike cleaned up before packing it for CrossVegas and the evening light was perfect so I rode across the street (literally) to the Valmont Bike Park for a few pictures. I’ve got last year’s review available as … Continue reading
This post is a semi-spoof of cyclingnews’ Pro Bike features. If you’ve been reading cyclingnews for a while, you have a pretty good feel of what to expect from one of these pieces. They are mostly sponsor fluff, but generally … Continue reading