- Had to replace the AFA Race with a workout: Insane wind, snow, rain, cold, climbs... I thought I might not make it home due to the bonk.
- Looks like keeping an eye on @ and @ are good bets for weather info for the AFA race tomorrow.
- Crazy as it is, I've posted today's race report from the Federal Center before race day is even over!
- In the break for an hour at the Federal Center. 3rd guy in the move flatted, and we were caught in the final corner.
- I just mindlessly put the baby's whole milk on my cereal. There goes race day... I'll be climbing like a Cat 3 track sprinter!
Blog Post Calendar
Tag Archives: roubaix
Last weekend, I knew I was fatigued from high training load for my first race of the season at the Louisville Crit. My result there was neutral; not good, but not bad. After last season, where I was positively surprised … Continue reading
I attempted to ride the Boulder Roubaix course yesterday to give everyone a current preview of course conditions, although I was flummoxed by wet weather. I did the race in 2010 (as a Cat 3) and I train on the … Continue reading
I will spare you a few details of why, but the start line for the Mead Roubaix looked a bit different than usual. The Boulder Roubaix (this year held in Mead), is usually one of the bigger races of the … Continue reading